The 2018 - All Distance Challenge & Laurels Rutland Teams Event

BIG-RICHIE

Dear Members,

"Whether your a seasoned Pro looking for a friendly & affordable competition to finish off your season, or a new shooter wanting to give competitive F-Class a go, this is the one for you"

Hosted by the 101 Rifle Club at Altcar Ranges in Hightown - Liverpool.

Open to F/TR, F-Open & Factory Sporter / Target Rifle (as a combined class)

All current NRA regulations for these disciplines apply. 

The All Distance Challenge

10.11.18 / Individual Entry £40

2+15 @ 300, 500 & 600 Yards

(51 Rounds needed) excludes blow off's

Laurels Rutland Teams Event

11.11.18 / 4 Man Teams Entry £40

2+10 @ 800 & 900 Yards followed by a 2+15 @ 1000 Yards

(41 Rounds needed) excludes blow off's

The Altcar Grand Aggregate

A free bonus for everyone shooting the full weekend and a chance at winning some quality prizes.

1/ I've attached a full and detailed brief covering the full weekend and the prizes on offer.

2/ I've included our entry form which covers both days as an (open words document). This can be downloaded, filled in online and emailed back to me once either a Cheque has been posted to me or a Bank Transfer made to the 101 Rifle Club. All details of what to do and who to send it to are covered in the brief.

Full details can also be found on the NRA UK & 101rifleclub.org.uk websites which also includes a list of local accommodation you may wish to stay at.

For the latest updates and news regarding this competition, please join our Facebook group page (The 2018 All Distance Challenge & Laurels Rutland Teams Event)

If you have any questions or need help with anything else, don't hesitate to contact:- Richie (101RC Captain) at richsjones@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks to all our sponsors for their kind generosity, support and amazing quality prizes.

Ruag Ammotec Uk, Optics Warehouse, AIM Field Sports, Bergara Rifles, Kahles Riflescopes & Tier One

2018 ADC & LRTE (ENTRY+BRIEF) UPDATED.pdf

ADC&LRTE ENTRY ONLY.odt

Archived