Any body handled one

TSG

It most certainly is not a Accuracy International wannabe. It is not trying to be a sniper rifle. 

I have one awaiting export with a dealer in The states. 

The guy who owns the company is a character to say the least. He owned AAC and worked for Sig Arms silencer division. He was also responsible for the Honey Badger AR15 Rifle. 

No L/H yet. The owner is a lefty and has been getting the question left rifle and centre. He has now mentioned a possible future run. 

Check the company on instagram they do a lot of advertising on there. 

Kitbadger.com had just done a great video of how to assemble the trigger mechanism. 

I am tempted. When you look at the price of a Sako Carbon or Finnlight the price may be reasonable. You cannot really compare to AI because it's more scout rifle than sniper which gives the edge even over 308 self loaders most of which are good for1.5 -  2 MOA.  Perhaps it might push AI towards a similar product because in the 308 market shorter range and deployability will be the new requirement. (Just saying)?

I'll buck the trend by saying that I don't like it...at all.  Looks like something from my son's lego collection. 

Positives:  Very light for what it is and I can see that the weight combined with the short throw bolt and short barrels might make it a good PRS candidate, but I prefer a little more mass in a range rifle and a longer barrel. One piece receiver and 45 degree bolt are cool. 

The marketing is naive in presentation as well.  Struggling really to see, fundamentally just how is this the "is the biggest step forward in bolt-action rifle innovation since 1962"  That's not been made very clear.  What does it do better as in more rounds on target than any other tacticool rifle? It probably handles very nicely and does look nicely made but I wouldn't be joining the queue to buy one any time soon.  I genuinely prefer the look of the TAC A1.  It may have some unique features but it still looks like a pretty standard bolt action rifle.

Archived