Hw 60 j trigger

Aggy

Anyone familiar with the hw 60 j trigger it’s got a huge amount of creep when it gets to the second stage . I know front screw it trigger weight and the back one is supposed to to be travel but it’s not doing a great deal , the factory default settings would be great if anyone knows them .

thanks in advance 

Not familiar with the 60j Trigger for starters but fundamentally creep on second stage two stage triggers can be down to insufficient first stage travel before second stage "stop" finally trips sears. Either obtain a trigger group drawing to examine operation or observe whats actually happening within your trigger. Even somewhat complicated triggers have a relatively simple operation when understood but are made to very high standards of fit and function. Will have a search  just out of interest but does the 60j  have a version of the "Rekord" trigger?? if so then it should be a simple fix?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O

Hi I don’t think this is a rekord unit ,looking at the online manual it is the match trigger unit ,I think I have it back to where it should be ,It has about 6mm travel before I reach the second stage and then it breaks cleanly ,I have tried bumping the butt and banging the stock to try and make it fire unintentionally but I won’t until I actually pull the trigger .

cheers mick . 

Archived