AI AT Length of Pull

RAW

Hi,

I would like to lengthen the length of pull on my AT, It comes with a single and double spacer separately and what looks the same already fitted, do I just add the spares to the ones fitted to lengthen if so, do I need to purchase longer bolts as the ones supplied are too short to add all the spacers, any advice?

Thanks

Hi RAW 

just need to find the ideal LOP with the spacers then measure the gap and add about 10mm to make sure the bolt is well into the alloy chassis. Luckily i had a box of various lengths of 6mm allen bolts in stainless from biking days , think the 110mm ones were used .Got mine from a local industrial estate fasteners supplier .my LOP was ok with the two wide spacers and one thin one .done by holding rifle and addind a spacer with your arm bent at 90 degrees till the butt pad is snug in the crook of your arm .currently testing 185 juggernauts and have found 155  and 175 bergers very good.Have fun 

12 hours ago, Richiew said:

Hi RAW 

just need to find the ideal LOP with the spacers then measure the gap and add about 10mm to make sure the bolt is well into the alloy chassis. Luckily i had a box of various lengths of 6mm allen bolts in stainless from biking days , think the 110mm ones were used .Got mine from a local industrial estate fasteners supplier .my LOP was ok with the two wide spacers and one thin one .done by holding rifle and addind a spacer with your arm bent at 90 degrees till the butt pad is snug in the crook of your arm .currently testing 185 juggernauts and have found 155  and 175 bergers very good.Have fun 

Brilliant and thanks 

Archived