Swap ior 9-36 × 56. 35 mm tube

I'm thinking of swapping the above ior scope for something lighter,less mag as most of my shooting now dosnt demand anything as big with as much mag.Looking at a vx3 with vh ret,or the zeiss hd5 with the 800 ret perhaps,thats the kind of thing i have in mind.owned this for around 6 years ,still have the box but cannot find the paper work.I would say its fair condition,glass is clean but there are some scuffs on the exterior due to normal use.I live in wensleydale and would prefer to meet up if a deal was struck.Pm me if anyone is interested.

Paul.

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2018 at 2:05 PM, drum said:

I'm thinking of swapping the above ior scope for something lighter,less mag as most of my shooting now dosnt demand anything as big with as much mag.Looking at a vx3 with vh ret,or the zeiss hd5 with the 800 ret perhaps,thats the kind of thing i have in mind.owned this for around 6 years ,still have the box but cannot find the paper work.I would say its fair condition,glass is clean but there are some scuffs on the exterior due to normal use.I live in wensleydale and would prefer to meet up if a deal was struck.Pm me if anyone is interested.

Paul.

Pm sent Paul

Archived