Trigger Tech

Treedave

I’m after some feedback on trigger tech units by end users and rifle builders. Also after a uk source with prices and availability. All info gratefully received.:P

I have one on a Rem 700, supplied by Bradley Arms. Very pleased with it. The clicks on the weight adjustment screw are an an idea that is long overdue. The competitions I shoot require a min. trigger weight of 1.5Kg, which is comfortably within it's adjustment range. It fits easily in an AICS stock without any modification.

Cheers guys, lots of suppliers out there. Anyone had one while, got it all dirty crawling in pursuit of prey?

They were one of the few to survive the PRS finale when many others went down in the dust. TriggerTech were actually at the match and helped out some shooters by switching out their triggers to some spares they had. 

Beware I slackened my trigger to lightest position and the grub screw came out during a McQueens detail and I could see it on the shooting Matt.i knew strait away what it was.popped it back in in seconds.lucky I saw it.i had done dozens and dozens of McQueens details from fitting and doing trigger adjustments before this happened.

Sounds like they are basically a good unit, well above my shooting needs, especially if I keep an eye on the set screw and invest in some appropriate locktite.

cheers guys

Just now, Treedave said:

Sounds like they are basically a good unit, well above my shooting needs, especially if I keep an eye on the set screw and invest in some appropriate locktite.

cheers guys

No, you're just not meant to back it out to the very minimum setting, even the instructions state that!!

I imported a load of them just way back last year and supplied a few other dealers, they're great triggers

Yes it was totally my fault on slackening off the screw too much.couldnt of been anything else.to be honest I can't really remember how I set it.i lowered it from the factory setting.it may of had less of click adjustments than stated.like I said can' really remember.its great trigger though.

Archived