Sign in to follow this  
No i deer

Recent build

Finished building this at end of December and pointed it in to customers choice.scaffold came down weeks ago but the chippy hasn' got to larch cladd the porch yet.its Shelley stone.dressed nearly every stone.the rear elevation and left gable is blockwork k rendered.

20180214_184921.jpg

That looks very nice . If you haven't done the kitchen and need a professional fitter  and perfectionist ? Look no futher :D

Thank you gunner.ive no I deer on who will be doing the kitchen.i was only there to do the shell but I've ended up helping the other trades.just finished the services and most of the drainage.as the weather has been real wet the last 2 days I've been celotexing the roof.now that is a s h i  t e job.absalutely hate that stuff.

I thought this might be a different topic for a change and I do like to show my mates and family the jobs I do.

Looks pish. Give you a tenner for it.....

Not sure on a price tag but it comes with a huge cladded double garage with a upstairs room i also that i built most of.

Guessing at about £750 to 800 k

Good looking house that great too see something different on here thanks for posting 

This was another wall I built that started as a old dry stone wall that falling apart.i dressed the stone it as I took it down.opposite side was fair faced blocks.a concrete backing block in the middle and the faced up with freshly dressed bathstone.i had to get some ashler stones to make some jumper with.used a .600mm slabs to cap it off

20180215_185348.jpg