Recent build

No i deer

Finished building this at end of December and pointed it in to customers choice.scaffold came down weeks ago but the chippy hasn' got to larch cladd the porch yet.its Shelley stone.dressed nearly every stone.the rear elevation and left gable is blockwork k rendered

That looks very nice . If you haven't done the kitchen and need a professional fitter  and perfectionist ? Look no futher :D

Thank you gunner.ive no I deer on who will be doing the kitchen.i was only there to do the shell but I've ended up helping the other trades.just finished the services and most of the drainage.as the weather has been real wet the last 2 days I've been celotexing the roof.now that is a s h i  t e job.absalutely hate that stuff.

I thought this might be a different topic for a change and I do like to show my mates and family the jobs I do.

Looks pish. Give you a tenner for it.....

This was another wall I built that started as a old dry stone wall that falling apart.i dressed the stone it as I took it down.opposite side was fair faced blocks.a concrete backing block in the middle and the faced up with freshly dressed bathstone.i had to get some ashler stones to make some jumper with.used a .600mm slabs to cap it off

Very good workmanship . It looks great . Atb 

• 3 weeks later...

Stonework and quoins were built with the same compo and raked out.the customer didn't want the compo on the quoins too bright so I used half white cement .half ordinary cement some lime and yellow building sand.i didn't like the colour myself.the stonework joints were done yellow gritsand the sand you lay brick paviors on.light building sand.lime and white cement.

On 14/02/2018 at 6:51 PM, No i deer said:

Finished building this at end of December and pointed it in to customers choice.scaffold came down weeks ago but the chippy hasn' got to larch cladd the porch yet.its Shelley stone.dressed nearly every stone.the rear elevation and left gable is blockwork k rendered

20180214_184921.jpg

Front door looks cheap and nasty otherwise very nice.

Archived