AT LAST

bramble basher

Vortex, not at all, second most important consideration after the size of the garage?.

BB, that looks a very neat and tidy setup. Contrary to come people finding reloading a chore I actually enjoy it and load development, looks like you do to. Where's your press?

IMG_0589.thumb.JPG.a905191d28b6a85b0ab6f98f6e0bb998.JPGIMG_0590.thumb.JPG.bbde02d37154d0c7b1f4112a4fc83826.JPG

On 2/11/2018 at 10:48 AM, MJR said:

Vortex, not at all, second most important consideration after the size of the garage?.

BB, that looks a very neat and tidy setup. Contrary to come people finding reloading a chore I actually enjoy it and load development, looks like you do to. Where's your press?

Thanks still work in progress quite enjoy the whole reloading process myself still got powder thrower and trimmer to find a place on the bench need to put some sockets in for tumbler (schoolboy error on my part should have gone in before it was plastered) you live and learn have had the police around to check the safe weigh's a ton and a quarter so he was happy it wasn't bolted to a wall :o 

Archived