Light weight reflex Mod for dual use on a 6.5 x 55 & 204

Had a hold of a Hausken mod in my local shop the other week, incredibly light, especially in comparison to my old pes t12 which felt like a length of scaffold. I ended up buying another jet z though for my .270, just felt that it built to last and as i do spend a bit of time on the range with it, felt it was the better option for me.

If you buy one of the Aimsport Aimzonic mods, they are very lightweight but with good suppression thanks to the expansion chamber design, low in heat haze, have stainless internals and only one mod would be needed for you.  Buy one for your 6.5 and then you buy two separate threaded adaptors to use the same mod with your two different rifles.  They do a few models, one being shorter than the other and the longer one being the "sneezer (very quiet) and the shorter one being the "Aimzonic Predator Triton".  I use one of these in 30 cal for my 6.5 and can honestly say that due to its design, I notice no difference between it and the 260 mod in suppression.  They're guaranteed for a full 5 years/unlimited rounds and have received excellent reviews, deservedly so.  To my mind, they're currently the best available (in terms of cost/weight/suppression/effectiveness and build as a compromise of all of these things) at very reasonable cost.  I have several mods including ASE Utra SL5s but rate the Aimsport as the best of my current crop.  

• 4 months later...

Archived