2x rifle safes....1 Brattonsound RL5+ and a BOXX 4 gun with top lock

As above, I'm upgrading to one box just to eliminate the number of keys and secret places to store them all...

I have the following for sale, however I'm not actually removing them till the other box is installed on Friday 26th Jan. My new box will be delivered Thursday and I will be doing the install Friday. So I have the following for sale....

1 - BOXX 4 rifle cabinet with top locking ammo box and 2x keys to the main door....dimensions are 265w x 255d x 1500h

1 - Brattonsound RL5+ rifle cabinet extra high and deep for large scopes. There is a separate key for the top lock and one key to open main door. Here`s a link dimensions are in the link

There are minor cosmetic marks and a bit of dust but other than that they are in very good condition. I have taken a couple of pics in situe but I don't think they do them justice tbh.....

I am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance to me (West Bromwich) or we could come to some arrangement for a little further.....Thanks for looking

pictures on request as cant get em on here..oh and these are advertised elsewhere

Archived