British Shooting Show. Who's going?

ejg223

I haven't been to an UK exhibition in years. The NEC is very convenient to travel to from Ireland and was wandering who from on here is planning to go. Any interesting stands that one must see? We are not sure if we can make it but have standby tickets for the flight and hope to make it. 

edi

Edi, we are exhibiting there as Czech Tactical Pursuits, stand D6 ( rifle section, somewhere near Accuracy International I believe). Please stop by for a coffee and chat. I will also be going to the IWA for a look around - will bring a bottle of Czech special for you - I much appreciated your hospitality last year.

Anyone else on the forum  (other than internet angries) please stop by for a chat and a brew - might even be some fig biscuits if I haven’t scoffed them all.

Great, looking forward to seeing you. Hope we can make it as we want to squeeze in a trip to the US and just waiting for the ATF to come back to us. Also hoping that P, S, & E can make it but the S bit might be flying us over as he thinks he is on duty.

Anyway Peter and myself will try get their possibly Friday.

edi

ps. David, recon my wife hopes the machines are broken...:P

30 minutes ago, MarkR said:

Dave, their website says free Parking - watch the start video https://shootingshow.co.uk/

I was at the Motorcycle Show at the NEC just before Christmas and the parking definitely wasn't free then, in fact I can't see any reason why the Shooting Show would be any different.

Parking charges are a great earner for venues

55 minutes ago, bradders said:

I was at the Motorcycle Show at the NEC just before Christmas and the parking definitely wasn't free then, in fact I can't see any reason why the Shooting Show would be any different.

Parking charges are a great earner for venues

Free parking in the listing and info video, I'd expect they'll be in trouble if they tried to charge after that

31 minutes ago, Akeld said:

Free parking in the listing and info video, I'd expect they'll be in trouble if they tried to charge after that

http://www.thenec.co.uk/visitors/parking/

It wouldn't surprise me if the free parking was some distance away, or the free parking refers to Motorcycles...which do get to park for free!

Might have to take you up on the drink too

On 13/01/2018 at 9:52 AM, ds1 said:

Edi, we are exhibiting there as Czech Tactical Pursuits, stand D6 ( rifle section, somewhere near Accuracy International I believe). Please stop by for a coffee and chat. I will also be going to the IWA for a look around - will bring a bottle of Czech special for you - I much appreciated your hospitality last year.

Anyone else on the forum  (other than internet angries) please stop by for a chat and a brew - might even be some fig biscuits if I haven’t scoffed them all.

Might have come and see you for that drink too

Now that i am flying in parking is for free.... typical.

Baldie, I wanted to talk to you and AI anyway.  I get two for one... great.

Years back we met at a ceramic show in Munich, a NZ supplier shipped 1 pallet of ceramic goods and one pallet of NZ wine/whiskey to the show. Wild times.

We hope to take some BBQ Sika steaks, back straps & of course some single malt from the south coast to IWA on our stand this year.

edi

ps. Maybe Matt can hand out some UKV buttons at the entrance....:D

25 minutes ago, pengo said:

Does anyone know which Hall/s the show is in, as sometimes it's quicker to walk from the car park than get the bus...?

Cheers. Paul

Halls 6-9

Looks like parking has been pre-paid by the organisers, according to this link

http://www.thenec.co.uk/whats-on/british-shooting-show/ 

which is also handy for the people visiting the Arts, Crafts and Needlework exhibition in the other halls :lol:

Free fig rolls (NO JAFFA CAKES )from Dave AI close by and needlework show on as well sounds like a winning weekend ,and now free parking.

ps the needlework show comment contained a huge portion of sarcasm

Archived