British Shooting Show - No Dogs

Brillo

Would be nice to be informed as to why it was removed, or am I expecting too much ? 

Anyway I'll be at the shooting show, looking forward to it, seems like all the other shows are falling in number of attendees and fieldsport interest. Like allot of shooting sports there seems to be a divide in opinions and  class. 

12 hours ago, JB1 said:

Would be nice to be informed as to why it was removed, or am I expecting too much ? 

Cor blimey, golly jeepers,  e-paranoia does get a bit wearing.

There was another thread with exactly the same name as this one, that got taken down because it strayed into ad hominems and name-calling arguing both sides of the well trodden Seal Team 6, or more realistically 'Man at G10", shooting attire debate.

The thread was then regenerated, for some reason, who knows why, and I don't actually mind or care,  it's obviously of interest to some, with an identical title.

I imagine your 'gone' post was collateral damage in the destruction of the Seal Team 6 version.

Hugs and flowers all round.

Everyone OK now?  

:rolleyes: :rolleyes::(

(I'm actually silently screaming 'FFS', well, nearer 'FFFFFFFFS' with spittle and froth. This repetitive, ungrateful, righteous indignation e-paranoia (sorry, not just your post JB1, myriad other sniffy and handbag comments like  'I expect the mods didn't like it' etc), when all the modding crew is trying to do is maintain a civil and mutually-respectful hobby space for us all to enjoy,  is beginning to 'do my head in')

12 hours ago, brown dog said:

Cor blimey, golly jeepers,  e-paranoia does get a bit wearing.

There was another thread with exactly the same name as this one, that got taken down because it strayed into ad hominems and name-calling arguing both sides of the well trodden Seal Team 6, or more realistically 'Man at G10", shooting attire debate.

The thread was then regenerated, for some reason, who knows why, and I don't actually mind or care,  it's obviously of interest to some, with an identical title.

I imagine your 'gone' post was collateral damage in the destruction of the Seal Team 6 version.

Hugs and flowers all round.

Everyone OK now?  

:rolleyes: :rolleyes::(

(I'm actually silently screaming 'FFS', well, nearer 'FFFFFFFFS' with spittle and froth. This repetitive, ungrateful, righteous indignation e-paranoia (sorry, not just your post JB1, myriad other sniffy and handbag comments like  'I expect the mods didn't like it' etc), when all the modding crew is trying to do is maintain a civil and mutually-respectful hobby space for us all to enjoy,  is beginning to 'do my head in')

Image result for calm down dear

Archived