Yugoslav Mauser K98 NOW SOLD!!

Works both ways, my way I don't have to send my FAC off. The RFD does all the transfering under their RFD licence and we tell the police whether we acquired or disposed

When your RFD contacts my RFD to arrange a legal transfer by post, he then gives you a receipt for £0. IT's now effectively under his licence. You tell the police you disposed the rifle to your RFD.

MY RFD receives the rifle  which is now his under his licence. He calls me and enters it on my FAC where I pick it up as if he sold it to me for £0 ( he can state sold or given) under section C firearms table. I tell the police I acquired the rifle.

Obviously we have to both trust our RFD's.  My last transaction was done like this, a lot less messing around.

What do you think ?

just been on to my RFD and he needs to get your RFDs details. he doesn't need your FAC as he will send the rifle to your RFD who will put it on your license. my RFD charges me £25 for sending the rifle, cases and clips. regarding the money, please wait until i look out the clips and cases so we are sure i have them and not dumped them. i am in a bit of a muddle as we are in the process of selling our house and things are a bit upside down at the moment.

My RFD : Dalgleish Gunsmiths, 11 Montgomery St, Eaglesham, Glasgow G76 0AS

Phone : 01355 303595

OK that's fine with me, my RFD details:-  RFD 346 Minsterley Ranges, The Bog, Minsterley, Shropshire  SY5 ONJ TEL: 01743 791 858

controlled by Warwickshire and West Mercia police

I will let them know your sending when you tell me you have the money.

Can you phone me on 07880 976904 or 01933 275778 be good to put a voice to the name.

Larry

sorry for the delay but  have been busy with selling my house. i have good and bad news. i found the cases and clips but the cases are all berdan primers and unless you have a berdan depriming tool then the cases are no use to you. also i am sure you might need different primers. not sure about that tho but i am sure someone on here can clarify that point. i have 21 stripper clips.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived