sako 20 tac for sale with extras if needed

well it’s knock the prices down and get it to a new home time as it’s doing nout here, 

bare rifle is as follows,

built by mr kershaw, with a 20” 
1in12 twist stainless finish pacnor tube, 
customised bolt knob by mr mc killop. 
floor plate hold 6 plus 1
grey stock,

just under 700 shots fired.

the rifle will come with the grey stock as in the photo, it’s well used and has no major defects other than the grey coating and a lupus wolf sticker my wee girl put on it as she suffers from lupus. bumps and scrapes as per a old stock,

the price is just £500 plus £30 shipping costs to your rfd.

got to be the cheapest 20 tactical on the market

i have the following items that i will offer to the rifle buyer first, and if not sold with it then i’ll sell them separately once the rifle has gone,

1, redding 20 tac 2 die set. £80 with the rifle deal above.light use and are fl,seating.
2, 50 new dakota brass £45 with the rifle deal above.if not wanted i’ll keep them, 
3, stainless bead blasted ase SL5 mod £130 with the rifle £150 if not wanted. seen less than 150 shots,NOT THE ONE IN THE PHOTO.
4. sako optiloc 1” rings and basses (blued) £80.
5. sako walnut stock as in the picture in very nice condition £100 plus shipping, only if not wanted by the rifle buyer
6. zeiss 4.5x14-44 plex ret scope nice condition £450, only if the rifle sells.

just as a foot note: you can make loads of 20tac brass using .223 brass so they DO NOT make it now but that does not stop you from making it, this is a cracking foxing/vermin rifle and has little to no recoil so it makes using it with nv gear a good choice,

please note, the mod in the picture is NOT the one for sale i just don’t have a picture of it.

cheers and beers,
happy new year to one and all.

bob.

ps: i could meet up within a 50 mile radius providing it’s paid for in full before i start running around the place,and you have a slot for both rifle or rifle and mod if needed,

B92BDF77-0738-4710-A34C-1754B11F7FA3.png

all PM's replied too.

included in the price is the 50 new Dakota brass,

I would do a deal on a 16" 17 hmr, setup if anyone is interested, NON Ruger rifles please.

thank you

bob.

Archived