Hi everyone,

I've got two as-new bits of kit which I don't need anymore:

• The first is a T.A.B. Gear Pollock Shooting Mat in OD green, which I bought when I was intending to start shooting FT/R seriously. There's no padding in it, except a thin strip at one end and that's why I chose it, to get the best possible rest for the rear bag with no sponginess. The mat cost me over £100 when I bought it and they have only gone upward from there now, what with the current exchange rates. It is in as-new condition (never laid on or even taken outside!) and I would like £80 ONO.
  • I also have a set of as-new Howard Leight Impact Sport electronic ear defenders (green with a black headband). I've never got on with over-the-ear defenders because of the shape of my head and unfortunately these proved to be the same. They can be bought new for around £40, so I'm asking £30 ONO.

I'm happy to meet somewhere to exchange in person, or I can post the items to you, subject to agreeing a final price for item(s) and postage. If anyone wants to know more then please ask!

Tom.

15 hours ago, Dustyman said:

if the mat is still available , would you be willing to post it for that cost ? thank you

Hi Dustyman,

I don't see why not, assuming you're on the UK mainland! Can you send me a PM and we can discuss postage?

1 hour ago, banus02 said:

can you post a photo of the ear defender battery compartment with out batteries in please.

Hi Banus02,

The ear defenders are sold, pending payment. If this sale falls through I will post the picture.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived