RS50 or Vhita150

Cienfuegos

Tengo una pregunta para el sabio ...
En mis cargas con BR de 6 mm y Vhita150 y RS50 es el que tiene que son equivalentes en velocidad. Pero con 6.5x47, la vhita tiene un comportamiento diferente. Con 33.8 para el RS50 obtengo 2636 pies en promedio ... pero con el Vhita 150 y 33.8 2611 pies ... pero con 34.8 solo sube 2641 ... parece poco para 1 grano ... Mis amigos del 308w me dice que en sus cargas el RS50 es 65 más lento, siempre que el vhita 150 ...
¿Alguien tiene datos de similitud de estas dos pólvoras? y si agrega datos, comportamiento de temperatura ...

Gracias desde España.

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-29 at 20.13.37 (2).jpeg

Translated:

I have a question for the wise ... In my loads with BR of 6 mm and Vhita150 and RS50 is the one that has that they are equivalent in speed. But with 6.5x47, the vhita has a different behavior. With 33.8 for the RS50 I get 2636 feet on average ... but with the Vhita 150 and 33.8 2611 feet ... but with 34.8 it only goes up 2641 ... it seems little for 1 grain ... My friends of the 308w tells me that in his charges the RS50 is 65 slower, provided the vhita 150 ... Does anyone have similarity data of these two gunpowder? and if you add data, temperature behavior ... Thanks from Spain.

6 hours ago, bradders said:

Translated:

I have a question for the wise ... In my loads with BR of 6 mm and Vhita150 and RS50 is the one that has that they are equivalent in speed. But with 6.5x47, the vhita has a different behavior. 

That's why listed 'burning rates' are very misleading and manufacturers say explicitly that they must only be used as a general guide as to possible applications. It is pretty common for powders that have apparently similar rates to behave differently as in 6BR v 6.5X47 Lapua v 308 Win. The trio have differing case capacity to bore ratios and in some cases also run at different maximum pressures. Both factors affect actual powder charge behaviour in a cartridge. The two powders also have different specific energies, RS powders being rated by their manufacturer as slightly higher than Viht quotes for N150.

Traducido:

Es por eso que las "tasas de combustión" enumeradas son muy engañosas y los fabricantes dicen explícitamente que solo deben usarse como una guía general en cuanto a las posibles aplicaciones. Es bastante común que los polvos que tienen tasas aparentemente similares se comporten de manera diferente que en 6BR v 6.5X47 Lapua v 308 Win. Los tríos tienen diferentes capacidades de caja a relaciones de perforación y en algunos casos también funcionan a diferentes presiones máximas. Ambos factores afectan el comportamiento real de la carga de polvo en un cartucho. Los dos polvos también tienen diferentes energías específicas, los polvos RS están calificados por su fabricante como ligeramente más altos que las cotizaciones Viht para N150.

Archived