Optics and ARMS Mount

Im selling a few bits the scope and mount are from my AR15 which has now been replaced with an ACOG, the Leica Geovids I purchased on here on a whim a couple of weeks ago, and to be honest as nice as they are I will never use them for what they are intended for so to free up some cash for something else they might as well go

The ARMS one piece mount id in great condition the rings are marked 35M which O believe to be medium and they are 30mmthe distance from the top of the picatinney rail to th bottom of the mount is approx. 23mm a great bit of kit they also come with 1 inch reducing bushes, and I would like SOLD

Next the Leupold VX3i 4.5-14x40 CDS Duplex reticule side focus is lovely almost mint apart from a couple of light mounting marks it is boxed with paperwork you can order your own custom top turret from Leupold to match your own bullets ballistics, as you can see it is boxed with all the paperwork a lovely bright clear scope as you would expect SOLD

Finally the Leica Geovids 10x45 HD M in meters a few light usage marks to the outer casings the lenses are perfect ant the rangefinder is working perfectly, as I said I bought them on a whim so are really too much for me and I have my eyes on other nice things they are boxed with paperwork im willing to take a small hit on them so SOLD

Any questions or if you need more photos or info don't hesitate to ask

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

Archived