HW60/66 Receiver hole thread

spanner

Can anyone tell me what the 4 holes for mounting a rail are tapped, I have a rail but the screws I have are 8mm total length but torque up tight before the rail is fully secure so think I need shorter screws?  Guessing 6-48?

Just ordered a 60 j in .22 hornet ,going to have to find a weaver rail for mine as I intend to put my x sight on it ,really looking forward to it’s arrival 

Got it Tuesday putting my Drone on it so need the rail sorting, build quality is old school bloody fantastic with a trigger to die for (not literally lol).  Hadn't thought of shortening the screws need them true with no burrs etc would hate to strip anything.  My rail is an Apex from Optics Warehouse and is a great fit but their supplier sent the wrong length screws as the original came without and they were sent afterwards, have requested replacements but they haven't appeared yet no slur on them as their supplier has been requested to supply the correct ones but haven't and I just want to get it sorted having waited 12 weeks on a variation.   David product wise HW are 2nd to none IMHO, calibre wise its horses for courses I have a need for a short range low noise Foxing rifle and this will fit the bill perfectly.  Mod wise I have bought a Wildcat Panther what a nice bit of kit also. 

On 23/11/2017 at 9:23 PM, Aggy said:

Just ordered a 60 j in .22 hornet ,going to have to find a weaver rail for mine as I intend to put my x sight on it ,really looking forward to it’s arrival 

I’ve got one of these. Absolute joy to shoot. Fantastic trigger and very accurate.

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Andy RV said:

Does anyone know which bases fit on the HW60/66 recievers? I'm using the dovetail at the moment but would like some posh mounts!

Same question, after a picatinny rail for an HW66, such as this https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/product/reed-weihrauch-hw6066-aluminium-rail/ but they appear to be out of stock everywhere I've found that sells them >.>

Archived