Breaking a firearm

Aggy

Good evening chaps I have a cz 511 rimmy for sale both here and another forum , I have been contacted asking if I would break the gun and send everything less the barrel ,receiver and bolt , he is happy to pay the full asking price for just the parts ,

question is can I do this and would it cost to dispose of the rest to an rfd so I can clear the slot .

thanks for any advise gents 

Take all the parts off it and then take the rest of it into your local Police station and hand it in under the current firearms surrender, then tell your licensing Dept

Alternatively, take it to your RFD and ask him to do it for you.. If he wants paying find another RFD

The Surrender runs until 26 Nov

if thats how the buyer wants it BUT it must be signed on his/her fac.you can not disassemble and sell parts so its an rfd job .the barrel is part of the fire arm.make sure the buyer has an fac and a slot for your rifle ,dont you take it apart get it registered with your rfd and let him take it apart and give you a receipt for the rifle and then you can apply for a variation.be carefull.some people want bits to make a rifle BUT dont want to register it,an illegal act.

Just for clarity  he is after

trigger, mag , firing pin ,screws ,basically anything non pressure bearing .

not the barrel,receiver or bolt 

On 19/11/2017 at 8:59 PM, Aggy said:

Good evening chaps I have a cz 511 rimmy for sale both here and another forum , I have been contacted asking if I would break the gun and send everything less the barrel ,receiver and bolt , he is happy to pay the full asking price for just the parts ,

question is can I do this and would it cost to dispose of the rest to an rfd so I can clear the slot .

thanks for any advise gents 

Ok chaps the cz is being broken for bits ,I have spoken to my flo and he is fine with the bits I am sending and they will come and collect what’s left .

I am giving the .410 to a guy that wants it for his lad .

so just the Hatsan left now .

Archived