Logged out/Locked out

DW58

Since the UK Varmint forum software was up-dated, I have been regularly locked out of the forum - this is irritating enough, but over the past two days I have twice been locked out of the forum for supposedly trying to log in with false details three times in close succession despite entering my correct log-on/password only once . 

N.B. I am logging in from an iPad using Safari.

Needless to say this is becoming rather irritating - Help!

I have been locked out most of today and have only recently managed to get back in - can an Admin please look at this. I haven't had a single day of easy access to UKV since the upgrade.

HELP!

I'm in the same boat I have to still log in and I'm on an iPad and still the same with what ever  search engine are use.

i think it's my cookie setting I have some one whoe runs a  software company and uses Apple all the time who is booked to come over soon for all my company website social media stuff so I will get him to look at my cookie settings when I have the answer from  him I will post it on here so may help others.

If I can't login it's my own fault  through typo error!!!

It's definitely not typos or double entries, as I said before this has happened I've been extremely careful.

It could be cookies - I followed the instructions on the "You've been locked out" e-mail and changed my password etc.

I'll try re-setting my cookies.

I've cleared my cookies and changed my passwrd, seems to be OK so far ... ... ... touch wood.

Matt - awaiting some dies. Thanks again.

Archived