blueheckle

WANTED MAG KIT FOR REM 700 S/A .223

as above guys nothing fancy as its a trial on my ADL action last one I tried mag was fouling on small lug on the action that the blind mag box screws onto but been told it can be done so WHY need bottom metal and mag for .223 thanks

46 minutes ago, varmintexpress said:

i have the standard 700 sa spring, door and steel box if thats what your looking for

thanks that what I have at the moment but have a GRS berserk stock to put on so thought I would try a cheap mag convertion to see if it would work 

i had problems feeding my rem 700 dm in a grs beserk then i had problems with a rem 700 lvsf that is a blind mag ... converted it to a bdl floorplate then fitted to a beserk and still had problems ...i now have no beserk stocks..and the lvsf is back in its original stock after free floating the barrel I'm now about .4 moa ..

9 hours ago, exmarksman9870 said:

i had problems feeding my rem 700 dm in a grs beserk then i had problems with a rem 700 lvsf that is a blind mag ... converted it to a bdl floorplate then fitted to a beserk and still had problems ...i now have no beserk stocks..and the lvsf is back in its original stock after free floating the barrel I'm now about .4 moa ..

Lol it is a LVSF in .223 that I have original stock was ADL , seems a good stock pillar bedded but had the the two touching lugs at the end, biggest problem is I do a lot of night shooting and unloading ADL and BDL in long grass is a PITA lol thanks for your input I think its someting to do with that extra bit on the receiver for the ADL mag box to screw onto 

yes the the lugs on my stock that are for foward pressure are removed now... shoots very good with 70grn bk ....i use my .222 for nv standard t3 box mag etc