fonts colour

dave thorniley

So....no bright green font on tan background?

Trying to soar like an eagle here, chaps.

(We do all know what font means? Yes?)

And, presumably, all this dummy-spitting relates to the mobile view screenshot Scotch has posted, not tablet or pc?  

That info would help rather than just serial 'I don't like the new 20 pence piece, I don't like the new pound coin' etc whingeing.

I think he means this

Screen%20Shot%202017-11-04%20at%2018.33.

That said, he should be spending less time on the interwebs worrying about font colours and more time out shooting

Today we had 104 non-Ladyboy* types at Bisley shooting and having a great time, at the monthly CSR match (greatest discipline ever) despite the weather, none of who were worrying about what colour the fonts are on some shooting forum

* No offence intended to those who may partake in the delights of said Ladyboys, or who might actually be one

guys I didn't mean to  start a argument im just saying the colour looks weird to me when im reading it that's all the layout is great and  villadave 59 why would it be a first world problem

Hi Dave ,first world problem defined as a very small trivial niggle which we all have daily as opposed to maybe third world problems disasters ect , I don't see it as an argument  just part of a discussion  not trying to be flip ,sorry didn't mean to offend just putting font colour into perspective i.e. Just a font colour change cheers Dave .

Hey, fellas, I'm no computer whiz not by any stretch of the imagination, but on my PC at work the side bar headings or whatever you call it comes up as a really harsh vivid green against a darker tan background and is almost impossible to read & the computer geeks at work agree. However, on my home PC its not so pronounced, thats all.........

Bradders,  what you've put up on you're post is not the same image I'm getting so I guess its some sort of glitch in the machine itself. Oh yeah, I like the bit about "non-ladyboy types",  funny. However if you are into 57 yr old, 6ft 1in, 17.5 stone welders than I'm your man, I'll show you a good time sonny.

Archived