THATS ME FINISHED

Thats it... had enough of customers who dont seem to grasp the concept of "sorry its not an off the shelf item" and expect a fully welded assembly to run with tenths.

Once existing orders have been completed there will be no more Onelesscharlie moderators, my sincere thanks to everyone who has purchased over the years and if anyone in the trade is interested in a stack of components to fabricate and assemble moderators please get in touch.

regards

Colin

Don't do it Colin!

You're a custom, high end engineer and your products are top notch - it's why I placed an order with you!

Before ordering I completely understood the custom nature of what you do and the reality that go with it. You were good enough to be completely transparent and upfront about that.

You have been a joy to correspond with (some of the most detailed, helpful and speedy communications of anyone I've dealt with in the UK firearms industry).

I simply can't understand why some people are just such arse holes!

As DaveT says, don't let the bastards grind you down.

It's a shame to pack in ,I saw one of your mods on an AR 15 being shot by Baldie and it simply pissed all over the one I had top workmanship too .

There are waaaaay more than a few out there.

I completely understand Colin and wish you well old friend.

When you get people ringing at 10 o clock at night, 7 o clock at weekends [in the morning ] I've even had them on Christmas day, you wonder what the hell they are on.

Everyone is an expert because they've seen it on youtube, or some other video online, with false info in it.

Sometimes whilst being enthralled by yet another expert.....you consciously find yourself looking for a piece of stout rope....and a convenient beam.

Guys.... your comments are humbling and I thank you sincerely.... however I have had a good run and just dont need the hassle

As I mentioned in my stroppy original post ALL standing orders will be honoured, all remaining completed units, components, drawings, jigs and fixtures will be available for sale.

I will continue supplying firearms and accessories including others moderators, nv and thermal so I wont be disappearing from view totally.

All the very best

OLC

• 1 month later...

Archived