Bullets and winter tyres for sale.

*Items will be sent via basic postage. If you would like your item posted signed for it, it will go up at cost. I'd guess a pound or two....

Sierra Spitzer .224 55 grain x2 boxes (172 heads) boxes, 1 unopened box and one opened containing the 72 heads (Code1360). £25 posted*

Price drop £25 with basic postage

Still for sale 17/11/17

5. A pair of Bridgestone Dueller H/T tyres. Size 215/65/R16 Speed rating 98H. Almost new!!
Both were on my X-Trail for a few hundred miles before i replaced all 4 with more dedicated off-road tyres. So one tyre was put on when i bought it. And it still has the red and blue colour in the tread. The tread depth is 7.5mm across the whole tyre. The second tyre has some mileage on as it measures 6.5mm depth across the whole tread. The only negative thing i can say is the older tyre must have had a pin hole repaired in the mid tread as when they were removed i found a small repair patch. There are also 2 other cheap brand tyres, that are free to the buyer of the Bridgestones if they want them. They have around 5mm tread.

£95 for the lot. Obviously pick up only

Still for sale 17/11/17.

sierra spitzer 55.jpg

Rossi rail

Please if still available ?

Yep rail available. And is yours Dusty man.

Bank transfer preferred.

PM me your address and i'll pm you my bank details.

Cheers

Chaz.

Just off birdlip and heading home / north , any chance collect ?

I can't mate its the wifes birthday so were having a family get together with the outlaws. Could pop in tomorrow at any time if that suits better Dustyman?

No worries chap , just on way back from Poole just thought would save you faffing with post . Apols Leeds at

Tomo . I'll do. Money tonight then we can see what's easy for you , cheers chap . And happy birthday to the wife :-)

No worries chap , just on way back from Poole just thought would save you faffing with post . Apols Leeds at

Tomo . I'll do. Money tonight then we can see what's easy for you , cheers chap . And happy birthday to the wife :-)

Rossi rail and scope rings sold pending payment to Dustyman.

• 1 month later...

Archived