night vision store

drum

Does anyone know if the night vision store is still in business? Put in and order for a torch nearly three weeks ago and not received anything yet. Emails are not been answered. Money was taken out of my account straight away.

Does anyone know if the night vision store is still in business? Put in and order for a torch nearly three weeks ago and not received anything yet. Emails are not been answered. Money was taken out of my account straight away.

I also purchased a torch from him, after a week waiting for the torch I requested a refund through paypal. The lady on the phone who manages the galls for the company told me he isnt good at getting back to customers.

I wont be dealing with him again.

I ended up getting a refund. A pity really as I would prefer to give my money to home grown company's if I can.

I have 4 dealings with Clive, N1000 laser years ago , couple of i.r pills , and lastly a ward 800 ordered 10 days ago being delivered monday, know people been cheesed off with him, but honestly say no issues, never talked to the phone woman, just ordered on-line

Archived