Steyr Scout, Ruger Precision, Tikka CTR, Metford for sale

And so starts the annual clear out of the rifles that haven’t been used as much as they should have been in 2017. Changes in my disciplines and the move to a AI platform has made these rifles available for sale. All rifles are available as a total package, with ancillaries (by negotiation) shown or standalone. Prices listed are for the rifle and magazines specified only (not scopes, slings bipods etc). Scopes and ancillaries not taken with the rifle will be for sale separately once the rifle has sold.

Items also for sale elsewhere.

Steyr Scout .223, has been used by my daughter as her rifle. Comes with 2x magazines and vortek muzzle brake, thread protector is also included. Has built in bipod. Rifle is 1:9 twist and handles 55-69gb ammunition exceptionally well. Scope mounted is a Leupold 6-18 Mk2 mildot. £750 ono

LU4Nzu3.jpg

7gyeezk.jpg

3W8DsXV.jpg

Ruger Precision .308, new in late 2015, has spangly doofer muzzle brake and bolt has been cerakoted to stop the general rusting which does happen to the non-protected units. Comes with 2x10 round mags but others available. Scope is FFP Schmidt Bender 3-12. Has shot a total of around 400 rounds, loves the 168SMK with 44.5 varget. £1250 ono

SagGn0A.jpg

O7Dwi6z.jpg

HkKXLPq.jpg

ifGJsRy.jpg

Mn4UFCa.jpg

Martini Metford artillery carbine in .303. This rifle was initially produced in 1874 in 577/450 and was barrelled in 1895 to .303, the stock indicates that it was issued to the 43rd regiment Royal Artillery in 1896. The rifle is in a original condition and is stamped with various proof and inspection marks, inc nitro proofed. £300 ono

gSUYaEo.jpg

ymtQ1Af.jpg

zWdL6k3.jpg

Tikka CTR .260 Remington, The most accurate rifle I have ever owned, shot a total of 300 rounds. Complete with 1 mag and spangly doofer brake, scope is Bushnell elite 2-16 on an upgraded 20MOA rail. £850 ono

ZUjnDQA.jpg

UUTM8hf.jpg

SaI8ppD.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived