Sign in to follow this  
ubique

AW .308 folder

Looking out for an AW folder in .308, if anyone is thinking of selling or knows of one, please drop me a pm.

i looked for ages..nothing so just bought new mate.. fixed at aics for me though in rem 700 v .308

i looked for ages..nothing so just bought new mate.. fixed at aics for me though in rem 700 v .308

Not sure I understand that post but,

there is a lot of that about, dropping something in an AICS and selling it as an AI.

Legally, it's called passing off (and its not legal). Some geezer up in Lancashire (?) does it a lot on guntrader. I had a moan at them as I was fed up having to look at numerous piles of shite when I wanted to see what AI's were for sale.

If they don't sort their sh_it out after a while and its still pissing me off, then next stop Trading Standards for both Guntrader and our Lancastrian friend.

there is a lot of that about, dropping something in an AICS and selling it as an AI.

Legally, it's called passing off (and its not legal). Some geezer up in Lancashire (?) does it a lot on guntrader. I had a moan at them as I was fed up having to look at numerous piles of shite when I wanted to see what AI's were for sale.

If they don't sort their sh_it out after a while and its still pissing me off, then next stop Trading Standards for both Guntrader and our Lancastrian friend.

Do it, it annoys me too

On 30/08/2017 at 9:07 AM, Chanonry said:

Surely changing the make on paperwork is illegal for an RFD especially for fraudulent purposes , you also want to inform his issuing force. 

yes when you search for AI in guntrader why do rem 700s with AICS pop up... what i ment was that i looked for an AI AW for ages but no luck..so i just got  rem700 actions and aics... 

Sent you a pm ubique

54 minutes ago, ubique said:

Brillo, not recieved, tried sending you pm but you cannot accept messages, maybe inbox full.

Tried again. Inbox emptied.