New BAR 22's

This is the first of the latest batch of the World Famous® ever popular and sought after BAR 22's

This one was finished off today.
It's the first of the new batch currently being built, and currently I believe the only .22 rimfire rifle being built in the UK.
I am calling it the Model 305M as the barrel is 305mm from breech face to muzzle face, which effectively gives it the look of a 10.2" barrel, more or less the same as the MK18 CQBR, the M denoting it had a mid length handguard
OAL as pictured is 26 1/4" or 665mm.
The barrel is a Lothar Walter in Special Rifle Steel with integral feed ramp and chambered in .22 Bentz.
Internals are from CMMG and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

There should be more along shortly

20294147_1981972545358764_25154815697043

20374428_1981972542025431_10896269126184

Do you have a minimalist style stock as an option? The MOE one looks huge because of the short overall length.

Nope, not really my thing

Personally I think they look cak, and I'm just interested in building good guns with good parts

This is the first of the latest batch of the World Famous® ever popular and sought after BAR 22's

This one was finished off today.

It's the first of the new batch currently being built, and currently I believe the only .22 rimfire rifle being built in the UK.

I am calling it the Model 305M as the barrel is 305mm from breech face to muzzle face, which effectively gives it the look of a 10.2" barrel, more or less the same as the MK18 CQBR, the M denoting it had a mid length handguard

OAL as pictured is 26 1/4" or 665mm.

The barrel is a Lothar Walter in Special Rifle Steel with integral feed ramp and chambered in .22 Bentz.Internals are from CMMG and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

There should be more along shortly

20294147_1981972545358764_25154815697043

20374428_1981972542025431_10896269126184

You haven't mentioned what the warranty's like on BAR 22s.

I like to think I offer one of the best warranties around, and feel many can attest to that.

If you buy something from me, then you know I will back it up for the life of that item, so if it goes faulty (it happens) or something breaks (that happens too) then I will fix/replace as necessary,

I'll even pick it up and return it if I'm in your area, or meet you somewhere.

Too many suppliers/mfrs are all too willing to fob their customers off when something breaks or they can't get a replacement for various reasons.

That's not good enough, you supplied it, even if you didn't make it, so it's your responsibility to make good.

If someone has the faith to spend their hard earned money with me, the least I can do is honour their faith as long as I'm above ground

I like to think I offer one of the best warranties around, and feel many can attest to that.

If you buy something from me, then you know I will back it up for the life of that item, so if it goes faulty (it happens) or something breaks (that happens too) then I will fix/replace as necessary,

I'll even pick it up and return it if I'm in your area, or meet you somewhere.

Too many suppliers/mfrs are all too willing to fob their customers off when something breaks or they can't get a replacement for various reasons.

That's not good enough, you supplied it, even if you didn't make it, so it's your responsibility to make good.

If someone has the faith to spend their hard earned money with me, the least I can do is honour their faith as long as I'm above ground

I think I can attest to it - I was trying to give you an opener for something you said 'Bradley Arms, warrantied for life' - which I thought was rather cool -and a little catchier! :lol::):)

Totally ambidextrous - I shoot mine l/h; but eye protection is a 'must' for a l/h - a lot of fast crap + gritty stuff comes out of a .22 semi.

Me too, as I'm forced to shoot left handed these days

Am I wrong in thinking the brass deflector was added to the AR design specifically for when it's shot from the left shoulder?

Correct, but .22 brass doesn't touch the deflector

Archived