WTT: NightForce NXS 12-42 np-r2

Have had a NightForce NXS 12-42, 1/4MOA clicks with matching np-r2 reticle for half the season now. My findings so far are that I´ve used more than x22 power maybe twice and I suck doing math in inches.

My scope comes with 0-MOA one-piece mount for picatinny, sunshade, rubber covers + new Vortex caps, box and papers.

I´d preferably trade for a FFP MIL/MIL scope in lower mag range. I´d even take 2 lesser scopes like IORs or Vortex Viper, or can add cash from my side for a bigger number like S&B. Let me know what you have and we can talk.

Have had a NightForce NXS 12-42, 1/4MOA clicks with matching np-r2 reticle for half the season now. My findings so far are that I´ve used more than x22 power maybe twice and I suck doing math in inches.

My scope comes with 0-MOA one-piece mount for picatinny, sunshade, rubber covers + new Vortex caps, box and papers.

I´d preferably trade for a FFP MIL/MIL scope in lower mag range. I´d even take 2 lesser scopes like IORs or Vortex Viper, or can add cash from my side for a bigger number like S&B. Let me know what you have and we can talk.

£?

Made a mistake re the reticle - it's not the "R2", but "R1". NP-R1. Now discontinued, it is finer and has more detailed markings - 1moa on the elevation axis, 2moa on the windage.

Sorry sir, not enough elevation travel & not usable reticle for my competition shooting. Would love a lightweight scope like that, though.

Illuminated reticle on the NXS, forgot to add that before.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived