Millet LRS 6-25x 56mm value

Cardiffplinker

Hi everyone. One of these Millets LRS 6-25x 56mm came with a rifle I recently purchased. The RFD will not do a deal without the scope and I did not particularly wanted it as it is a substantial scope and too much Magnification for me. In the end i took the rifle as a package and all is well, but I now I have an extra scope with me and can't find any info in how much I should sell it for. I tried it at 100' and it worked well, but too big for me. The tube is a massive 35mm!

Any idea on the value chaps? I know they sell for about $480 dollars NEW over the pond, but never seem them for sale over here. It looks in excellent shape and feels very solid.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cp

• 1 month later...

How much do you think the rifle is worth without the scope and how much did you pay with the scope? The difference could be your start point. Although,you were prepared to pay the price for the rifle you wanted,so anything is a bonus.

I'm not sure about this model,but some Millet scopes are not at all bad,so for a quick sale you could pop it on a popular auction site or advertise it on here. £200-£225 may be a fair starting price,depending on age and condition. Good luck.

The millet has mixed reviews not sure what the resale would be but the ones I saw second hand a good while ago were going from £120-£180 sort of price bracket. Would be worth box testing it first as I know that's been an issue with some of these scopes

Archived