Tikka T3 Tactical / CTR .308 for sale

Tikka T3 CTR / Tactical .308

For sale is my rifle which I've had for around a year. In fantastic condition, as new really as I've only fired approx 360 rounds through the rifle. (Verfied on my ammo table on FAC) I have owned the rifle since new, and have only fired GGG ammo through it.

It is 20" .308 Tikka CTR. However once purchase I dropped it into a chassis system & sold the CTR stock & bottom metal.

It now sits in a Tikka Tactical stock, with adjustable comb height. Standard factory bottom metal and one factory magazine.
It comes fitted with an 20MOA picatinny rail.

The rifle consistently prints 1/2 MOA groups with the GGG 155gr ammo if the shooter does their bit.

I initially purchased the rifle as a one can do all rifle for permission & target. However I have now decided to purchase a separate 6.5CM for extended ranges. This is a great rife and sorry to see it go.

Buyer has various purchases options:

As a barrelled action if dropping it into you're own stock / chassis system (no magazine/ stock / bottom metal): £650

As pictured in Factory Tactical stock:
£750

For the right price I would consider selling my MDT HS3 chassis system along with it. More details available through PM if interested.

Available to view / purchase from Windsor, Berkshire or NRA Bisley. RFD transfer is possible at buyers expense.

Any questions please ask.

090C6166-3B32-4215-9E11-9A28D5794838_zps

C66552DD-4CCF-4A4B-A0EE-DC9A73113DB6_zps

A3014389-2536-4492-B722-7B8294DAD75B_zps

BD51FD79-2AB5-4A65-B571-96FCB0B1AB3C_zps

3FFB081B-F41B-4F21-B400-E5A115C0499C_zps

02534D97-11F9-43B8-ACD2-E3D353AA6B80_zps

I do have the TRG one from my Tikka Tactical in .223 which is the 18x1 you are looking for. It's one size fits all as it's bored up .338 lapua I believe.

I don't use it to be fair, however I always thought of keeping due to resale at any point.

I'll give it some thought and let you know.

Cheers,

Mark

I have the original stock and bottom metal and Sako mag for this rifle. Purchased from Mark but not used. He does know and it may give a potential purchaser more choice. I bought it as a spare for my CTR.

• 2 weeks later...

Muzzle brake & bottom metal sold.

Please see TSG comments, original CTR stock & mag is available should the buyer want.

P.S. More than likely to be attending Pheonix this weekend should any buyer be interested.

Thank you

Archived