Northern Shooting Show

LR Chris

Anybody going?

'tis next weekend at Harrogate showground

Yep, only UK show worth bothering with.

Spot on ,ill be there on Sunday, Son`s is putting in for new acquisition , brilliant service from North Yorks Police. Last year i had variation done in 15min and son was granted FAC in 30min.

Spot on ,ill be there on Sunday, Son`s is putting in for new acquisition , brilliant service from North Yorks Police. Last year i had variation done in 15min and son was granted FAC in 30min.

I'm hoping West Yorks took notice last year & will be doing the same as NY this year...

Yep - We - Target Shooter magazine - have a stand. UKVers please stop by and make yourself known.

Laurie Holland will be there on the Saturday to answer all your reloading queries and we might even have Big Al's new Heavy Benchgun on display plus a new 'off the shelf' UK custom gun.

Hope to see you there.

Yes, I'll be there on Saturday. It was great last year, even though it was the inaugural show, so I'm expecting this year to be even better, especially since the new exhibition hall is now completed and open. :)

Me plus child no2 on Saturday, it's good us guys up north have something more local everything else is miles away. Was good last year and looks to be more this year hopefully will keep getting better

Jon

Archived