KRG HABU CHASSIS

lee w 118

1 hour ago, lapua said:

Its odd that you choose a single shot action in a chassis, odd to me anyway, i’d have had a nice stock on a single shot rifle or a repeater in a chassis.

looks nice though

Easier to just throw one round in , shouldn't need a second if i do my bit  😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/22/2018 at 12:25 PM, lee w 118 said:

Just bolted back together, changed from muzzle mounted mod to overbarrell moderator lawrence precision,lighter profile Bartlien, than the Benchmark 22BR that i have taken off, 4" shorter in overall length , shaved about 300g with new contour and 34mm rings. Weight of rifle seems to more pointable ,ie less muzzle heavy . Just waiting for Lrr release in ultrashort 3x20x50 .Not drastic changes  but better for intended purpose,  ie vermin fox, Deer rosko 😁

20181222_115446.jpg

Had a email off schmidt they are not going to produce LRR MILL in 3x20x50 ultra only 5x25x56 3x27x56 and the 5x45x56  so have gone with H2CMR MIL ,6-8 weeks wait , cheers Lee. 

I LOVE the H2CMR on my 5-25x56.

Personally I think it's far more useful than either the MSR or older P4L.

The H2CMR with its .2MIL hashmarks make precise hold overs, or wind correction calls at distance, way way easier and precise. The MSR, P4L and others with the courser .5MIL hashes just make it more of a guessing game!

31 minutes ago, Catch-22 said:

I LOVE the H2CMR on my 5-25x56.

Personally I think it's far more useful than either the MSR or older P4L.

The H2CMR with its .2MIL hashmarks make precise hold overs, or wind correction calls at distance, way way easier and precise. The MSR, P4L and others with the courser .5MIL hashes just make it more of a guessing game!

Exactly why I said to consider the MSR-2 

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/01/14/finnaccuracys-multipurpose-sniper-reticle-ii-msr-ii/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't been doing a lot of shooting the last 2 years really Andy.I was out before that every weekend without fail , lamping , Deer, and the occasional duck shoot. So with less work commitments trying to start to get back into it again.I have 1600 acres in wales i have permissions on so will be going up there starting tomorow again. Like the sound of PRL ,but not for me , just leisurely stroll out in the sticks , keeps you fit and active. My rosko now is a bit lighter ,ie no Aics chassis, MTU profile tube.heavyish scope. So lookin forward to it .👍

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Scotch_egg said:

What silencer are you running??

That’s a build I like a lot. 

Remember QSM silencers Scotch, still goin strong. Idout its the quietest  but works for me , had it a few years hardly if any gas cutting.😁..