KRG HABU CHASSIS

lee w 118

Hi Lee, the creed should be excellent and I guess the 22br is a long range bunny hammer. I saw the Habu stock on Gary's stand at the IWA this year and the quality was impressive. All the best with it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Lee, the creed should be excellent and I guess the 22br is a long range bunny hammer. I saw the Habu stock on Gary's stand at the IWA this year and the quality was impressive. All the best with it.

Many thanks

Lee, I hope you have found your holy grail. Christ knows you have been through some kit to get there :D

Check out the Phoenix bi-pod. It's not as heavy as you think. Your stock will allow you to mount it pendulum style which keeps the centre of gravity low.

Lee, I hope you have found your holy grail. Christ knows you have been through some kit to get there :D

Check out the Phoenix bi-pod. It's not as heavy as you think. Your stock will allow you to mount it pendulum style which keeps the centre of gravity low.

Scotch I was going to have a phoenix on the HABU but we're the bipod will mount on the top of the forend,it will interfere with sling mounting point on the side of the forend so I will have to go underneath. Thanks mate.

Looking at the forend sling mount you can move it. I would give it a try in a position closer to the action, where it would be put of the way of the Phoenix.

I have a stock with a side mounted up and was sceptical of the location it had been placed but it works well.

Looking at the forend sling mount you can move it. I would give it a try in a position closer to the action, where it would be put of the way of the Phoenix.

I have a stock with a side mounted up and was sceptical of the location it had been placed but it works well.

I will have a look scotch,one thing I don't want is to be pi55ing about when a shot presents itself. I will have a gander tomorrow I have some beer tokens with my name on them tonight,cheers for the heads up.

• 3 weeks later...

Scotch I was going to have a phoenix on the HABU but we're the bipod will mount on the top of the forend,it will interfere with sling mounting point on the side of the forend so I will have to go underneath. Thanks mate.

You could go with my type B ?

6.5-8" and 7-9" in stock and ready for shipping.

Lee, worth a gander at the Spartan / Javelin Fulcrum bipod - same theme as tha chassis- carbon, titanium and reassuringly expensive. Had a look at it at the IWA, superbly made.

Hi there had a chat with the owner last year some time,but he never got back to me,don't know if they have been released as of yet,thanks ds1

• 1 year later...

Just bolted back together, changed from muzzle mounted mod to overbarrell moderator lawrence precision,lighter profile Bartlien, than the Benchmark 22BR that i have taken off, 4" shorter in overall length , shaved about 300g with new contour and 34mm rings. Weight of rifle seems to more pointable ,ie less muzzle heavy . Just waiting for Lrr release in ultrashort 3x20x50 .Not drastic changes  but better for intended purpose,  ie vermin fox, Deer rosko 😁

20181222_115446.jpg