Having come to terms with the fact that I can't keep everything forever, I have decided to sell off my stock of stuff from many happy years with the .17 Remington.

I will be adding to the thread as I dig through my reloading room, and will sell off my RCBS 3 die (FL, Neck and standard seater) set for the 17 Rem, as well as cases, a Redding Competition seater, Starke and Hornady bullets and a custom made 17 calibre funnel.

So, initially, 1000 Berger 25 grain match HP bullets in sealed factory boxes from the same batch. £250.

I have 600 of Clint Starke's Red Prarie 25 grain HP bullets, which are moly coated.

These shoot like the custom bullet they are and perform very well indeed. £30 per hundred, posted after the 2nd of May. Buy the lot and have them for the price of 500.

They sound a little high end for my needs really.

I have discovered that Bergers go best in my rifle, but only the Varmint or MEF type. They splat well too which is just what I'm after.

Are the Starkes a varmint or target type of bullet?

They sound a little high end for my needs really.

I have discovered that Bergers go best in my rifle, but only the Varmint or MEF type. They splat well too which is just what I'm after.

Are the Starkes a varmint or target type of bullet?

Starke Red Prarie are Varmint bullets.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived