Emerald 2017 F-Class Competition in Ireland

nastros

I hope a few of the GB shooters can make it over, I don't think we've had any over yet despite the strong support the Europeans and UK League receives from us Irish shooters.

I hope a few of the GB shooters can make it over, I don't think we've had any over yet despite the strong support the Europeans and UK League receives from us Irish shooters.

I wouldn't hold out much hope for this year with the World championships in August, but I would certainly be interested next year.

I know the main focus is obviously the worlds but it could be a good warm up match in the team event on the Sunday.... food for thought!

Anyway, I look forward to hosting whoever can make it and for those who cant I'll see you in either Canada or Bisley in September.

But not too far away to go and "watch" :wacko:

Which part did you not understand?

I don't shoot competitions, I don't mind watching once in a while especially if international shooters come together. Once a year maybe...

Also like to see how some of our customers get on.

I have plenty places to shoot as far as I want and as often as I want close to my house.

edi

Which part did you not understand?

I don't shoot competitions, I don't mind watching once in a while especially if international shooters come together. Once a year maybe...

Also like to see how some of our customers get on.

I have plenty places to shoot as far as I want and as often as I want close to my house.

edi

The part about making the effort to go all the way there just to watch and not taking part.....that's the bit I'm having trouble with

That and the "I don't shoot competitions part"

Well,

I shoot deer from Sept. to end Feb. Then vermin/fox and try/test/long range shoot our products. Some of our stocks are being used in FTR hence the visit to the range. Done enough comps in my life (not only shooting) including 2 WC. Just too busy now...and more interested in the technology less the actual comp shooting.

There is more to it, we are not allowed to re-load. If we want to re-load we need to do the same treck to the range to load a few cartridges. 3.5hr one way.

edi

Archived