Bore Guide for CZ 527 in .22 Hornet

Hi Gents.

This is my third posting on this excellent forum in request for information. The previous two attempts met with total success, so here's my latest preoccupation (where I have so far drawn a complete blank).

Hitherto I have had to manage without the above item. I have tried,I think, three in the past which I bought on th'internet, and which were supposedly for the Hornet (can't remember what they were), but none actually fitted my gun. Shooting shed don't do them.

Who can help?

Many thanks in advance.

Contacted HPS. Very helpful and knowledgeable,and can do one for me, but need precise dimensions (beyond me!) or to see the gun and bolt. Looks like I'll be dropping in next time I go down to south Wales.

• 1 month later...

OK folks. For those who like a happy ending or need themselves to know the answer to my original question, read on.

Firstly thanks to all those who took the trouble to try and help me in my quest. It was much appreciated.

The quest is over: turns out that The Shooting Shed do now make this item,and that's where I ended up.

David had some concerns about needing to get his hands on a CZ 527 in .22 Hornet, in order to get the precise measurements to make something he would be happy to put his name to.

As luck would have it I was, by virtue of a small detour to a journey I was already making, able to oblige him, and am now the proud owner of the desired item - well made and looks great too.

Many thanks to David and Christel for the guide and even bigger thanks for a delightful hour spent with them in the shed. Nice people, enviable shed and a lovely part of the country.

OK folks. For those who like a happy ending or need themselves to know the answer to my original question, read on.

Firstly thanks to all those who took the trouble to try and help me in my quest. It was much appreciated.

The quest is over: turns out that The Shooting Shed do now make this item,and that's where I ended up.

David had some concerns about needing to get his hands on a CZ 527 in .22 Hornet, in order to get the precise measurements to make something he would be happy to put his name to.

As luck would have it I was, by virtue of a small detour to a journey I was already making, able to oblige him, and am now the proud owner of the desired item - well made and looks great too.

Many thanks to David and Christel for the guide and even bigger thanks for a delightful hour spent with them in the shed. Nice people, enviable shed and a lovely part of the country.

And what a nicely made useful bit of kit it is, fits the cz527 17hornet

• 4 weeks later...

How much, if you don't mind me asking?

Archived