German Gun stock

Sweebo

Hi All new here and first post .Hope it's the right place .Has anyone got any exspreance of the company and there stocks looking to replace the factory one on the Tikka Thanks

I was disappointed in the Predator considering its cost.

A customer supplied me with one for a build and the forend is light and in my opinion too flexible for the price. The rifle is shooting very well mind so maybe its not bad enough to matter? The bedding block looks good and the action fitted well, the finish on the stock is also good and the ergonomics seem fine allowing for the fact we are all different shapes and sizes. My gripe was mainly the flex in the forend and also the fact you only get an adjustable cheek piece and there is no adjustable LOP which lets it down compared to its closest rival the GRS.

They are coming into the UK at around £700 or so, personally I think a GRS offers a more rigid shooting platform that is likely to fit more shapes of shooter if your looking for laminate. For similar money you can have a reasonable choice of well proven tactical stocks. I can only speak about the Predator, I haven't seen the Raptor.

Archived