Phoenix Tactical Bipod chosen by a Police Firearms Unit

My Phoenix Tactical Bipod ( among a few others I understand ) has been undergoing assessment by a certain Police Firearms Unit as a replacement for the Versapods on their Accuracy International rifles.

They have had a 7 - 9" and a 6.5 - 8" Type B with AI spigots to play with for a couple of months now.

Just had the great news that mine came out on top so they have ordered a batch !

If any of you spot my bipod in any Police media pics, please post here and you will be rewarded !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 3/28/2017 at 1:34 PM, Breacher said:

My Phoenix Tactical Bipod ( among a few others I understand ) has been undergoing assessment by a certain Police Firearms Unit as a replacement for the Versapods on their Accuracy International rifles.

They have had a 7 - 9" and a 6.5 - 8" Type B with AI spigots to play with for a couple of months now.

Just had the great news that mine came out on top so they have ordered a batch !

If any of you spot my bipod in any Police media pics, please post here and you will be rewarded !

Are you still making bipod?