Biggest field of view ?

Breacher

Yesterday I shot the McQueen with my LMT / Nightforce NXS 8-32. I could only go to 18x and still see all the castle.

But when I shot it again with the "issue" rifle which has a Schmidt Bender PM2, I could see all the castle on 20x.

This is despite them having same size objectives. So is the bigger scope tube the reason ? Does this mean the 40mm IOR tube will allow for a bigger field of view ?

So, what scope is best for biggest field of view in your experience ?

In my experience the top brand European scopes have a wider field of view than most other scopes.

My zeiss on 24x is equal to my sightron on 20x

I don't think obj or tube size matters as my other zeiss scope with a 50mm obj and 1 inch tube has a wider field of view than my sightron with a 56 obj and 30mm tube.

The Kahles K624i has the biggest FOV that I have seen on any 24 mag scope.

It destroyed my 6-24 IOR for FOV - and is slightly bigger than my Zeiss 6-24 victory.

I have compared it directly against my mates PM11 - The K624 has a noticeably bigger FOV.

I also measured the FOV against my pals Sightron - the Sightron has to be wound down to 17 mag to get the same FOV as the Kahles on 24 mag.

The Kahles K624i has the biggest FOV that I have seen on any 24 mag scope.

It destroyed my 6-24 IOR for FOV - and is slightly bigger than my Zeiss 6-24 victory.

I have compared it directly against my mates PM11 - The K624 has a noticeably bigger FOV.

I also measured the FOV against my pals Sightron - the Sightron has to be wound down to 17 mag to get the same FOV as the Kahles on 24 mag.

I agree with Sherlock. That Kahles is just amazing FOV.

Archived