Forsale Mcmillan reminton varmint rifle stock

Inletted for single shot BAT aluminium pillars,Neil mckillop

Grey colour,seekinz front rail,will take tubes up to #7 contour

BAT trigger guard. £450 ONO posted (NO MEESSERS) thanks Lee

As new condition,no marks or scratches

post-9814-0-50073600-1488826779_thumb.jpg

Can you add dimensions of barrel channel please, front and at action. Is it bedded or just pillars?

FULLY PILLAR BEDDED NOT JUST 2 ALUMINIUM PILLARS

REMINGTON VARMINT BARRELL CHANNELL

HOWZ THAT!

Stock weighs 900g

29mm at back of action

25mm at fore end of stock

Any details wanted about stock please go to mcmillan and have a look

At the edge fill technology remington varmint stock

Cost over £1000 WITH FULL bedding job and extras,cheers Lee

Hi Lee

I've just told a customer of mine about the stock you're selling and he's interested but wants to know what deal you could do as he doesn't pay full price for anything. Personally I think that's an arrogant attitude to take but i said i would ask anyway.

Cheers mate

Hi Lee

I've just told a customer of mine about the stock you're selling and he's interested but wants to know what deal you could do as he doesn't pay full price for anything. Personally I think that's an arrogant attitude to take but i said i would ask anyway.

Cheers mate

Hi there ,I'm in the process of having a new stock,I' have paid a substantial amount of

Money for it as well.The stock I have forsale is less than half price on brand new from

Jackson rifles.The rifle has done 45 rounds and that was done on the range.so the stock is as new

Please can you inform your customer to contact me directly on thanks

And we can dicuss his requirements

I'm in Hampshire mate. I'm afraid he doesn't do mobiles, he hasn't even got a landline at home. Strange I know?

Fortunately he does have ££££ though, hence why he's asked me to help out as he abhors modern technology.

I see you're in the Midlands?,exactly where are you located?

I'm in Hampshire mate. I'm afraid he doesn't do mobiles, he hasn't even got a landline at home. Strange I know?

Fortunately he does have ££££ though, hence why he's asked me to help out as he abhors modern technology.

I see you're in the Midlands?,exactly where are you located?

Working in Stratford at moment,based in Walsall, me stock is worth a look ,if you can find a mark on it you can have it for nowt.

Thanks lee

It certainly sounds and looks a good stock Lee and I've shown the fella these pictures and he's very keen. I'll speak to Neil in the morning about it as he's clearly done some work for you and he can give me an assessment of the stock. If my customer wants to take it further and travel to meet you I'll let you know. And if he buys it you owe me a drink.

By any chance do you visit Hampshire often?

It certainly sounds and looks a good stock Lee and I've shown the fella these pictures and he's very keen. I'll speak to Neil in the morning about it as he's clearly done some work for you and he can give me an assessment of the stock. If my customer wants to take it further and travel to meet you I'll let you know. And if he buys it you owe me a drink.

By any chance do you visit Hampshire often?

No mate,busy with work at moment,I will leave it with you.Had some interest from local gun shop

So touch wood ,might be sold.cheers

...he doesn't pay full price for anything.

Bet that goes down a storm at Tesco. He doesn't sound worth dealing with.

I hope the o.p. gets the price he deserves for this little used stock from someone who is not like Spartan's acquaintance.

Just to confirm, the chap interested in Lee's stock is a past customer of mine and not an acquaintance in the "friend" sense. Certainly not on my Christmas card list anyway!

I whole heartedly agree with you 17Rem that the "I don't pay full price for anything" attitude is utterly deplorable and it's a comment only an utter moron would make and I'm sure we would all agree on that.

Having said that the gentleman in question did visit Neil today to discuss the stock in question, and as it happened ended up buying an almost identical stock from Neil.

Thankyou for your time Lee, I'm sure you'll sell the stock as it certainly looks a good one.

Good luck with the sale.

Just to confirm, the chap interested in Lee's stock is a past customer of mine and not an acquaintance in the "friend" sense. Certainly not on my Christmas card list anyway!

I whole heartedly agree with you 17Rem that the "I don't pay full price for anything" attitude is utterly deplorable and it's a comment only an utter moron would make and I'm sure we would all agree on that.

Having said that the gentleman in question did visit Neil today to discuss the stock in question, and as it happened ended up buying an almost identical stock from Neil.

Thankyou for your time Lee, I'm sure you'll sell the stock as it certainly looks a good one.

Good luck with the sale.

I thought he worked for MI5 myself,but I did not want to burst his bubble.Glad to here he brought a almost identical light weight stock from the wee man.. Lee

NEW SELLING PRICE IS NOW £400 DELIVERED

No more price reduction that's it

Regards Lee

BAT trigger guard was £80 so you are paying £300 for Macmillan stock

Last reduction for quick sale £350 65% reduction thanks lee

Archived