Sako 75 IV boltshroud

Boryx

Hi,

I have tried to get a normal bolt shroud instead of a key concept. I can find it in US but they will not ship internationel to Denmark.

I have also looked in Denmark - havent found anything..

Any of you Guys in here who know where I can find one?

Thanks - best regards

Bo

Hey Davy

No I have tried at the Danish importer of Sako (Normark), and they dont have them. I'll try Korsholm tomorrow - they are quite big with spare parts, so there might be a chance.

Thanks for the idea.

When have you bought Sako items from them?

//Bo

Boryx, we lived by the Limfjord in a little village called Karby for a while, we even got married in Karby Kirke many years ago :)

Our local range was always Ulfborg and Korsholm was not so far down the road, they even have one of my wife's rifles at the moment.

Boryx, we lived by the Limfjord in a little village called Karby for a while, we even got married in Karby Kirke many years ago :)

Our local range was always Ulfborg and Korsholm was not so far down the road, they even have one of my wife's rifles at the moment.

Davy,

My local range is also Ulfborg Skyttecenter - thats were I fire most of my rounds. Unfortunely the longest range there is 540/600 meter.

Are you ever on a short visit back here in Denmark?

Yes we will certainly be back at some stage as we still have a couple of rifles in DK, we are just busy with work and stuff at the moment. You need to try and get into Boris if possible, you can shoot to 2400m, I have an invite just not taken it up yet.

Is Peder still manager at ulfborg?

Peder is still the manager in Ulfborg - hopefully the many next years.

I have tried to shoot longer than 600meter, but its far more easy to go and shoot in Ulfborg. In Borris you have to book the range month before you are will shoot.

I´ll be on the range this weekend - i´ll tell Peder that you have been asking for him.

BTW - The shroud was not in stock at Korsholm, but they was sure they could get it within 2 weeks.

//Bo

Archived