Falcon Menace FFP mil/mil 5.5-25x56 - tracks perfectly

Folks,

£190 firm, including postage - new price is £300, so this is a bit of a bargain!

As above - a great budget intro to FFP shooting or simply as a secondary scope to get the 'other' rifle up and running.

FFP & Mil./Mil, so clicks and reticle match at whatever magnification you may need,

I have run this for a couple years and have been very satisfied for the price. Tracking is consistent and it holds zero without problem (the 30 cal shoots 0.4" groups). Glass is clear and side parallax is effective and quick to operate. Mag adjustment is firm, E&W adjustment feels a little mushy compared to the Schmidt - but as I tend to adjust visually (looking at the turret rather than by counting clicks in darkness) this has never caused any problem!

Condition is excellent, with no scrapes, dings or ring marks / crimping. Lenses are completely unmarked. Advertised elsewhere - so please contact me via Email : info@farringtonds.com

Payment by bank transfer please - Paypal costs me an arm and a leg!

Regards,

Ian

RETICLE
B20 (Mil Line Reticle)
RETICLE INSTALL First Focal Plane TOTAL LENGTH 405mm / 15.94in WEIGHT 945g / 33.3oz TUBE DIAMETER 30mm / 1.18in CONSTRUCTION 1 Piece Tube/Saddle/Objective OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER 56mm / 2.20in OUTER OBJECTIVE DIAMETER 64mm / 2.52in OUTER OCULAR DIAMETER 43mm / 1.69in ADDITIONAL SUNSHADES No FLIP UP LENS COVERS No CONFIGURATIONS AND ORDER CODES M25B–B20 Reticle with 0.1MRAD Adjustment

post-587-0-11197500-1484398959_thumb.jpg

Archived