TWO round holder

johnnyb0_1

Gents, I saw a photo on the forum some time ago of a plastic two round "caddy" on the right side of the mag. well of an AI AX. Looks like hard plastic as opposed to nylon loops.I've searched on here but have been unable to find it again. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

If my description is ropey I apologise, looks like the Match saver used by the PSG guys.

Thanks. J.

Thanks for that Shuggy, I spotted yours, nice rifle by the way. I have the match of that rifle at my local RFD waiting for the licencing dept. to get back from their extended X-mas hols. to sort out the paperwork. What's your barrel length btw?

The holder I spotted on UKV appeared to be hard plastic, that's what I'm after. No other reason than looking tacticool.

Seasons greetings, ATB, JP.

You will love the AX. They shoot like a laser and the bolt is so smooth after it breaks in. My barrel is 20 inches. It's less than ideal for long range, but just fine for the 600 yard ranges that my club uses. I will probably get a 6.5 Creedmoor barrel one day for long range use.

Thanks for that Shuggy, I spotted yours, nice rifle by the way. I have the match of that rifle at my local RFD waiting for the licencing dept. to get back from their extended X-mas hols. to sort out the paperwork. What's your barrel length btw?

The holder I spotted on UKV appeared to be hard plastic, that's what I'm after. No other reason than looking tacticool.

Seasons greetings, ATB, JP.

It doesn't look Tacticool

It doesn't look Tacticool

You might not think so but everyone is open to an opinion. Personally I find the Short Action Precision holder very useful on the swift, allowing to only load two in the magazine well to avoid the rims overlapping, but then having quick access to two more rounds. Great bit of kit that looks cool.

post-13479-0-58609500-1483112870_thumb.jpg

Archived