been offered....

Been offered a rifle....24" bergara stainless fluted barrel, screw cut with stainless mod, blueprinted REM700 action in a boyds thumbhole stock, after market badger bolt knob...Its a 1:9 twist .22-250 had 40-50 sighting rounds through it. I think i just have to get me an early xmas pressie and hide it from the wife.......

Been offered a rifle....24" bergara stainless fluted barrel, screw cut with stainless mod, blueprinted REM700 action in a boyds thumbhole stock, after market badger bolt knob...Its a 1:9 twist .22-250 had 40-50 sighting rounds through it. I think i just have to get me an early xmas pressie and hide it from the wife.......

What can anyone say.......as a psychologist,though,I'm often asked.....

Four possibilities:

She has set you up

She has set you up,lovingly,as you really deserve this but might have missed the chance

She is not involved at all

Yet

Without prejudice,there is some interesting discussion about the 22/250's very considerable merits-well nigh 'must have' really-on the current thread "Calibre Advice".

Merry Xmas :-)

gbal

In that caliber id be cautious , and only consider it if the seller is genuine and trusted about the round count . Does it shoot acceptable ? Test drive maybe ? atb.

Lee, it won't be the beasts giving you a kicking this time ;)

Archived