True or false

rimmie

Thank you akeld, I'm after a target turret scope for my hmr to do a bit of varminting in conjunction with the strelock app on my phone. The SWFA scopes get rave reviews, I'm just thinking am I ok to just get the 5-20x50 optic mate and crack on ? (Especially as the SWFA scopes are not imported in to the U.K.)

I think you can get a better scope for what you would pay for one personally. Don't fall into the trap of over scoping the HMR either, do you really need the mag and dialling capability for what is essentially a 100-150 yard round

I think you can get a better scope for what you would pay for one personally. Don't fall into the trap of over scoping the HMR either, do you really need the mag and dialling capability for what is essentially a 100-150 yard round

Tend to agree,,,,HMR is a point and squirt tool really,,,,,,at extended ranges dialling in trajectory/windgage etc[if that's your intention} will probably be cancelled out by the mediocre accuracy that most are seeing from the HMR ammo at present.Everyone to their own I appreciate that too,,,I would be looking for a fixed mag7/8 times and really good glass and using a touch of holdover when necessary etc,,,,,,O

Archived