I've heard great things about the 'onelesscharlie' custom moderators here, and elsewhere on the web . . .

Trouble is, unless I'm missing something, the website doesn't really provide any info about them; just mentions that they stock other 'regular' brands,

Are they still available?

The post could have gone under many of the threads here; put here under 'varmint rifles and heavy plinkers' because its for a .223 :)

I have a custom mod by Colin on my 20tac and its a super bit of kit but I've just had a look at his website and I agree with you, he seems to have forgotten to put any details of his core business on the site, its just another gunshop site now. If you're reading this Colin more details on YOUR moderators required.

Atb

Mike

Hi Guys

I have to agree with you but after having pages of technical specs on the page for a few years no one seemed to read them, as such when we started offering alternative manufacturers mods we gave all mods an equal platform.

If anyone wants additional information all they have to do is email, fax, phone on landline or mobile or fill in a web page enquiry form and I will do my best to answer.

Thanks and best wishes

Colin

Hi Guys

I have to agree with you but after having pages of technical specs on the page for a few years no one seemed to read them, as such when we started offering alternative manufacturers mods we gave all mods an equal platform.

If anyone wants additional information all they have to do is email, fax, phone on landline or mobile or fill in a web page enquiry form and I will do my best to answer.

Thanks and best wishes

Colin

Thanks Colin, as you're aware I'm now awaiting delivery of one of your stainless steel mods for my .223!

Archived