My leupold mk4

Swarovski1

I sent it back to viking arms at beginning of October to go back for a service.i rang today to see if they had any idea when I would get it back to find it only got posted back to the US on the 15th of November. It's been there for 5 weeks doing nothing.i will be lucky to get it back by xmas.5 weeks seems an awful long time to wait to be posted.am not desperate for the scope back.the thread is really to let leupold owners know how things are at the moment.

I sent it back to viking arms at beginning of October to go back for a service.i rang today to see if they had any idea when I would get it back to find it only got posted back to the US on the 15th of November. It's been there for 5 weeks doing nothing.i will be lucky to get it back by xmas.5 weeks seems an awful long time to wait to be posted.am not desperate for the scope back.the thread is really to let leupold owners know how things are at the moment.

5 weeks ! Christmas ?! :lol::lol::lol:

Leopold have not got involved yet. My one was away for 6 months....

email leupold and tell them your problem about Viking arms they are great tell em you have only one scope and you cant shoot they will get straight onto v arms and bollock them leupold have a great customer service I have a spare mk 4 cheers dave

email leupold and tell them your problem about Viking arms they are great tell em you have only one scope and you cant shoot they will get straight onto v arms and bollock them leupold have a great customer service I have a spare mk 4 cheers dave

glad that was your experience, not mine...

glad that was your experience, not mine...

Likewise, I was disappointed with Leupold. Communication which started well became non existent when I got charged import duties on a replaced rangefinder. Good to get the rangefinder replaced, but disappointed that they refused to reply to emails when I was trying to sort out the £50 delivery charge.

Archived