6mm BR

JGK

I've recently had a 6mm BR built on a T3 action buy Alan Maughan Custom Rifles. Picked it up on Thursday and after 55 rounds of load development I seem to have found the sweet spot for this rifle and Berger 105 VLDH with Varget.

post-14940-0-04779800-1480182178_thumb.jpg

Swarovski, you sure know how to endear yourself don't you??????

Look closer at the picture, the smallest group looks to be approximately 1.5 x calibre wide so centre to centre group size looks about right to me at .147".

You constantly ask for help and advice on the forum. Good, that's what its for, sensible​ discussion and advice where experienced shooters can help individuals new to the sport.

Do not criticize other posts unnecessarily.

Nice groups , and nice work on the rifle al , need a pikky or two ;) of the rifle that is . atb

Swarovski, you sure know how to endear yourself don't you??????

Look closer at the picture, the smallest group looks to be approximately 1.5 x calibre wide so centre to centre group size looks about right to me at .147".

You constantly ask for help and advice on the forum. Good, that's what its for, sensible​ discussion and advice where experienced shooters can help individuals new to the sport.

Do not criticize other posts unnecessarily.

I was on about the the whole target not a group.ive tried to upload a photo with that many targets on it and it says image is too large to load.i tried cropping it and started losing the whole target before it was less than 1.47 .not quite sure how you read it like that mjr

How did you get that photo to load.it looks more than 1.47.

Nice grouping with the berger.groups like that will be repeatable if you do your bit.

I just used the upload file button, I guess the image size was small enough. I'm sure the groups will be repeatable, looking forward to shooting it out to 300yds next week.

Nice groups , and nice work on the rifle al , need a pikky or two ;) of the rifle that is . atb

Thanks. Will take a picture next time I'm out with it. Nothing to fancy as I say T3 action, Tikka varmint stock (slightly modified), Bergara varmint fluted barrel, wildcat evolution mod, Sightron Slll scope and half a bag of wheat for a front rest!

Swarovski, follow the tutorial on how to upload pictures - its pretty straight forward.

As for your 1.47 comment being a file size, I don't buy it..............especially when that was the small measured group size shown.

Archived